Ultimate Value! Our Genuine Original Porsche Parts include Porsche's 2 year/unlimited warranty!
Our dealership direct Genuine Original (OEM) Porsche Parts include Porsche's 2 year/unlimited warranty valid throughout the US and Canada Porsche dealership network. Just hold onto your official Porsche parts invoice we include with your shipment, or Contact Us if you ever need a copy. If a part ever fails or is defective within the 2 years from date of purchase, simply visit your local Porsche dealership with the official invoice, mileage, and proof of installation date if applicable. A Porsche technician must diagnose and confirm the part failed/defective on an open repair order through their Porsche Service department for warranty coverage. If confirmed failed/defective, and originally installed at a Porsche dealership, Porsche will replace the part + cost of labor at no charge. If installed by anyone else, Porsche will replace the part only - the labor charges would be your responsibility.
Important warranty information:
- A Porsche part replaced under warranty includes the remainder of the original part's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to parts incorrectly installed or retrofitted onto vehicles in which they do not fit.
- Porsche parts that are defective or fail within the warranty period can not be returned. They must be replaced by following the Porsche Parts Warranty procedure through your local Porsche dealership's Service department.
- This warranty is given to the owner of any Porsche replacement part or accessory distributed by PCNA and sold by any authorized Porsche dealer in the United States or Canada.
- Not applicable to: clothing, luggage, leather, or bicycles; parts installed in vehicles for racing, competition, or track use; batteries damaged from storage, lack of normal vehicle use, or non-Porsche approved electrical or accessory installation; parts for which proof of purchase date, installation date and vehicle mileage at the time of installation are not presented; parts considered normal maintenance items (such as brake pads, linings, clutch discs, tires, exhaust systems, shocks, struts, wiper blades, trim, decals, foil, mirror/car cover, bras, paint, etc.) unless they are defective in material or workmanship; parts replaced under the New Car Limited Warranty, or parts covered under other warranties; normal wear, adjustments, or deterioration of any part; parts replaced in a car with an odometer that has been altered so that the actual mileage cannot be determined; improper repairs causing damage to the vehicle, its engine, or parts; abuse, accident, acts of God, or other events beyond the control of PCNA, competition, racing, or track use.